Mold Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
It only takes 48 hours for mold to grow and spread in your Hot Springs home or business after a water intrusion, such as from a roof leak or damaged water line. In Central Arkansas, the humidity levels make this threat even stronger. Mold can cause significant damage to your property's structure and can potentially cause serious health effects to your family or customers. Additionally, mold can be tricky and is not something you should try to remediate yourself. Our professional technicians at SERVPRO of Saline County and Hot Springs have the specialized equipment and protective gear to properly handle your mold problem.
Have a Mold Problem?
Call Us Today – (501) 776-2222
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Saline County and SERVPRO of Hot Springs for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Mold Remediation Services
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of Saline County and SERVPRO of Hot Springs has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Hot Springs
- Hot Springs Village
- Shannon Hills
- Lake Hamilton
- Mountain Pine
- Fountain Lake