Water Damage Photo Gallery

Burst Water Heater in Benton, AR

This Benton, AR homeowner recently found himself in a soggy mess when his water heater burst, sending water into his guest bedroom, saturating the carpet.  No worries; he knew exactly who to call!  SERVPRO of Saline County and SERVPRO of Hot Springs were quick to the job, extracting water and drying out the customer's carpet.  We're always here to help.

Water Loss in Alexander, AR

Arkansas experienced a prolonged period of below-freezing temperatures in early 2021, causing many calls from customers whose pipes had burst.  This customer's pipe was above the ceiling, causing water to pour from his recessed lighting and ceiling fan.  SERVPRO of Saline County and SERVPRO of Hot Springs set equipment to dry the wall so the homeowner could rebuild.

Church Water Damage

This church suffered a water loss during the week.  When they arrived for Sunday service, they found water everywhere.  Thankfully, SERVPRO of Saline County and SERVPRO of Hot Springs are a 24/7 emergency service.  Our technicians quickly responded and began the mitigation process.  This photo shows some of the dehumidifiers and fans that were placed.  

Water Damage in Benton, AR Home

SERVPRO of Saline County and SERVPRO of Hot Springs works quickly to mitigate water damage and get you to enjoying your home again.  This home was affected by a busted water line in sink.  SERVPRO of Saline County and SERVPRO of Hot Springs was dispatched at 2 am and quickly responded and began the drying process.  

Standing Water

This photos shows standing water still in a home affected by a hot water heater tank failing.  When this happens 120 gallons of water is dumped out and then keeps running.  SERVPRO of Saline County and SERVPRO or Hot Springs was able to help extract the water and began drying the structure and salvageable contents.  

Tented Floors

This is a photo of one of our specialty drying techniques to dry out wood flooring. Water losses vary and many times homeowner are wanting to save flooring. Our team has the expertise and equipment to dry your home quickly! 

Chair Consumed With Mold

This chair was affected by water in an abandoned building.  The sprinkler system went off without anyone knowing and sat closed up without any ventilation for months.  This chair shows how quickly mold can grow.  If you see signs of microbial growth, call SERVPRO for your remediation needs.